Image Credit: Amazon.in
How to Win Friends & Influence People
BY DALE CARNEIGE
‘How To Win Friends And Influence People’, was first published in October 1936 written by Dale Carnegie. He was an American writer, a lecturer, and the founder of the famous courses in self-improvement, public speaking, corporate training, salesmanship, and social skills.
This book rapidly breaks out into an overnight success and it has sold over 30 million copies around the world since it was first published, making it one of the best-selling books of all time. It was ranked 19 on Time Magazine’s list of 100 most influential books.
Carnegie says you can make someone want to do what you want them to by seeing the situation from another person’s point of view and make them ambitious. Millions of people’s lives have changed through Dale Carnegie Teaching.
With an abiding nature of human, it teaches, how to handle people without letting them feel manipulated, how to make people feel important without exhilarating dudgeon, how to win people trust with your point of view without any breach and how to make friends.
At the beginning of the book(original edition), the author talks about 12 things this book will help you to achieve,
1. Get you out of a mental, give you new thoughts, new visions, and new ambitions.
2. Allow you to make friends quickly and easily.
3. Increase your popularity.
4. How to win people over to your way of thinking.
5. Increase your Influence, your prestige, and your ability to get things done.
6. Allow you to win new clients and new customers.
7. Increase your earning power.
8. Make you a better salesman and a better executive.
9. Help you to handle complaints, avoid arguments, keep your human constants smooth and pleasant.
10. Make you a great speaker and more entertaining conversationalist.
11. build the principles of psychology easier for you to apply in your daily contacts.
12. Help you to arouse enthusiasm among your associates.
Apart from these things this book contains four major sections, First is Fundamental Techniques in Handling People, the Second is Ways to Make People Like You, the third section is How to Win People to Your Way of Thinking and the last section is about How to Change People Without Giving Offense.
A must-read book that teaches you about building relationships and how you can improve your interactions with everyone in your life. Because we all know that, with a good relationship (even if it’s personal or business) success become easier.
More books are written by Dale Carnegie, Art Of Public Speaking, How To Stop Worrying and Start Living, The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking, Little Known Facts About Well Known People, etc.
MYBOOKFLEX helps you find your purpose of reading by providing books that is made for you.